For our Family of Home-Owners Impacted by the Coronavirus Disease(COVID-19)
Sun West is committed to providing you the assistance you may need if you have been impacted and are experiencing financial hardships due to the Coronavirus pandemic (COVID-19). We are here to help you by extending to you the various benefits established by applicable federal, state, and investor guidelines to assist you in retaining your home.
Helping our heroes
At Sun West Mortgage we are aware of the sacrifice you are making to keep everybody safe. We are now donating full face shields (non FDA approved) to doctors, nurses, and other emergency responders that need it. These face shields are designed and manufactured by American hands for our American heroes!
If you are a hero and would like a face shield, just click on the image below, complete the request form, and one will be sent to you by mail. Thank you for your service
Due to high demand and limited production capacity, please allow 2 to 3 weeks for delivery.
Know More About Corona Virus (COVID-19)
Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) is an infectious disease caused by a newly discovered coronavirus. Most people infected with the COVID-19 virus will experience mild to moderate respiratory illness and recover without requiring special treatment.
Here's what you can do to keep yourself and others safe:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizer especially after you have been in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Wear a face mask when you have to go out in public. The face mask is meant to protect other people in case you are infected.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other people if COVID-19 is spreading in your community. This is especially important for people who are at higher risk of getting very sick.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze or use the inside of your elbow.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily including phones, tables, light switches, doorknobs, countertops, handles, desks, toilets, faucets, and sinks.
Giving Support - Every Day!
If you are impacted by COVID-19 and are concerned about how to pay your mortgage, we are here to help you.
Do's and Don'ts For COVID-19
Things We Should Do
Wash your hands or use hand sanitizer
Regularly and thoroughly wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use a hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol.
Wear a face mask when going out in public
Make sure it covers your nose and mouth, and you can breathe through it. Wash the mask after using.
Avoid close contact with people who are sick, even inside your home. Stay at least 6 feet (or 2 arm's length) from people outside of your home.
Call for ambulance in case of emergency
For medical emergencies, call 911 or your local emergency facility.
Things We Shouldn't Do
Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
Face Mask Don'ts
Don't use face masks on children under 2 years of age. Don't use surgical masks or other personal protective equipment (PPE) intended for healthcare workers.
Touching people/animals or group gatherings
Don't touch people or animals when you're outside. Do not gather in groups and stay out of crowded places or mass gatherings.
Leaving home upon developing COVID-19 symptoms
Do not leave your home, except to get medical care. Most people with COVID-19 have mild illness and can recover at home without medical care. Follow CDC guidelines if symptoms develop.